Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Illness Management
- Coronary heart disease
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services
- Child health & immunisation - All new babies are invited for regular checks either at the surgery or the Smiths Wood Family Centre.
- Maternity services - midwife run antenatal clinics are held on Tuesdays between 13:30 - 15:30.
- Minor surgery - clinics held at Sheldon Heath on Thursdays between 11:00 - 13:00. Please discuss with your doctor who will arrange an appointment.
- Smoking cessation - by appointment or call 0800 015 8512 to find your nearest Stop Smoking Clinic.
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including travel.